GEOINTEC is specialized in the field of geotechnical, geophysical, hydrogeological, topographical, and environmental studies. Our commitment to engineering services in the fields of civil engineering, renewable energy and mineral resources is long-standing and is confirmed by a well-trained technical team with extensive experience. Our current business areas are:
- Geological and geotechnical engineering consultancy.
- Geotechnical studies for construction projects according to International standards (+2,000 studies).
- Studies for renewable energy projects (large scale PV solar projects, solar power plants CSP, wind turbines).
- Infrastructure development (high speed rail, highways and roads). Geotechnical studies for corridors and structures.
- Electrical transmission/distribution. Geotechnical, hydrological, hydraulic and topographical studies for electrical substations and power lines.
- Geophysical studies MASW-REMI, ERT, CMD -Explorer.
- Hydrological and hydraulic studies. Drainage Planning. (Grammar error in Drainage)
- Land surveys and topographic studies.
- Exploration in contaminated soils.
GEOINTEC relies on a team of qualified professionals specialized in engineering, geology, and geotechnical consulting projects. GEOINTEC’s staff has more than 20 years of experience in the development and implementation of international projects.
GEOINTEC has carried out more than 2,000 studies located in more than 30 countries and on 5 continents.